Ericka, author of Autenticitee has kindly nominated me for this amazing award. Yay! I feel absolutely fabulous and thank you so much E. Her blog is so versatile, I’m not going to spoil it, please have a look yourself. I must say I love it when she’s in one of her ‘love’ moods.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My Questions Answers
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
US and UK
2. What is your favourite sport?
I like watching Athletics and was a very good triple jumper in my very younger years 😉
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2014?
Giving birth to my son
4. What is your favourite quote?
There are many. I’m not one to remember quotes and keep them in my head. But one thing I always say is:
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
Art class with Mr. Humphreys (with his Welsh accent and the ever growing art work on his wall dedicated to his wife)
6. Anything you wished to have learned earlier?
I wish I had learned to act less on ’emotion’ much earlier on life to allow me to be in control of situations
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
Acoustic Guitar, I could have gone on but started quite late and lost interest
I nominate the following for the Real Neat Blogger Award however I do know some of you may have already been nominated. I just have to and if you want, you can just repost your previous post for the award. Just to let you know, it’s not a must to accept the nomination.
Over to you!