I’ve been so lucky this past week to be nominated for two awards. I’ve posted for the Real Neat Blog Award already. This is for the Versatile Blogger Award which I have been kindly nominated by one of my loyal followers; Miss Cassiopeia. I can not thank you enough for this wonderful complement. It makes everything feel so much more worthwhile when I know that I am connecting with people who enjoy my blog.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
MY 15 NOMINATIONS
I understand that some of the nominees will have received this award before so there is no obligation to accept. If you are on my list then it means that I enjoy seeing you on my reader and are one of my most frequent reads. Thank you for making this experience so much fun and amazingly exciting for me. My best wishes to all of you! x
7 Things about moi
- I had my first child at 19.
- I clean my toilet every time I use it.
- I love spicy food.
- I am not really a maths geek but I have this thing when I have to calculate something; I want to do it in my head to see how fast and accurate I can be and try to avoid calculators.
- I tried home tutoring for a bit last year to earn a bit of a side income.
- I have my tea black, with no milk, ahh… the true taste of tea
- I practice the power of (serious) positive thinking everyday, even when I’m sad, angry etc… It really is a life changer.